Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Taylor Momsen

Taylor Momsen


Today I am talking about Taylor Momsen's style, which i loveeeee! I am very girly at heart but I look up to any girl who can own a bad ass rocker look. In the set above I put together two outfits that I thought represented her style. Somethings that she loves to wear are plaid, black lace, boots and lots of layered jewelry. Jewelry with chains, studs and crosses are a must! In many of her pictures and on Taylor is seen wearing a leather jacket over many of her outfits. 



As for her make-up and hair she does not stop with the edgy-ness. She wears lots of jet black eye liner smudged all over her eyes, and pairs it with nude pink lipgloss. It is a striking and stunning look. 

As you can see in the picture Taylor has a razor cut bob with sharp layers and long choppy bangs. 

Hope you love Taylor's look as much as I do!!!

XOXO Sarah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment