Saturday, November 12, 2011

TAG!! Your it!

Hey :) So I found a tag on a different blog and I want you to get know me a little more and I am tagging all of you because I want to get to know you more! :)

1. Play any sports? Not at the moment, I used to play soccer

2. Favorite color? PINKKK

3. Favorite things to do? Hang out with friends and SHOP!

4. Favorite food? Sushi <3

5. College yet? HIGH SCHOOL BABYYYY

6. Favorite books? Anything by Jodie Picoult

7. What do you draw when you doodle? Hearts and quotes ( I doodle alottt)

8. Have a talent? I can sing and i'm not bad at drawing

9.  Favorite splurge item? SHOES

10. Favorite drink? Water, Green Tea or Dunkin Iced Coffee

11. Favorite ice cream? Anything fruity ...yumm

12. Favorite show? PLL and Gossip Girl

13. Any advice? Be around people who think that even your flaws are perfect <3

TAG YOUR IT :)

xoxo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment