Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bath and Body Works Haul!!!

Bath & Body Works

A few days ago I went to the mall and could not get over how cute Bath & Body Works looked with all of the Holiday decorations up. Not to mention all the fun smells, it was so over whelming but some how I was able to pick out a few items. 

  • I got a Twisted Peppermint candle and the Twisted Peppermint oil for the scent bug. I LOVEEEEEEE this scent... its so sweet and mint, it really reminds me of candy canes and all the other sweet treats that come in my stocking. 



  •       I also got a candle and oil in the scent Iced Gingerbread, if you like warm, spicy scents then this is the one for you. It has such a warm smell that reminds me of the cozyness of Christmas but still has a soft note that makes you crave home made treat. 



  •           I also picked up 3 hand sanitizers:

                 Winter Candy Apple 

                 Pink Sugarplum 

                  Vinilla Bean Noel 

* I WOULD HAVE TO SAY MY FAV IS WINTER CANDY APPLE*


XOXO Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment