Monday, November 14, 2011

My Skin Care

Clean Start Skin Care System 

For the past few weeks I have been using 3 products from Dermalogica Clean Start line.  I LOVE how cute and fun the products are not to mention how well they work!! I have combination skin, meaning that my T-zone is some what oily and my check area is much more dry. 


MY STEPS!!

1. I start with the foaming face wash (Wash Off). This soap smells so fresh and clean, because it foams up so much you really can feel in giving your pores a deep clean. Something cool about this wash is that you can use it on your body if you get break outs in other places. 

2.  Then 2-3 times a week i use a scrub and mask. Its called ready, set, scrub! This is by far my most favorite product out of this line. It is a clay masque and a scrub all in one! You apply a thin layer all over a clean face, after you let in sit for a few then you wash it away with warm water. It has grains in it that takes off all your dead skin. After you wash it all away you will feel like you just walked out of a spa!

3. After I wash my face I use the Brighten up spf15 lotion. This is such an amazing moisturizer, I am always worried about being shinny so I love how light this product this is. It also has a light tint so if you are not a make up girl you could always just use this. One thing that I am very bad at is putting on sunscreen (and i found out that it can help keep your skin young and healthy). So the fact that this has spf is so helpful! 

I really hope you guys check out this line!! Its great and I cant wait to try more of there goodies! 

If you cant tell I have been on a blogging kick :)

XOXO Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment